After four heats and a second chance round earlier this evening, Swedish broadcaster SVT is preparing for the final of Melodifestivalen 2013 by announcing the running order that this year’s finalists will perform in.
10 songs will compete in next Saturday’s final which will take place for the first time at the newly built Friends Arena in Stockholm. A running order draw took place shortly after the results of tonight’s Andra Chansen in which two songs were given a second chance to qualify to next week’s final.
The running order is as follows:
1. Tell the World I’m Here – Ulrik Munther
2. Skyline – David Lindgren
3. Falling – State of Drama
4. Begging – Anton Ewald
5. Only the Dead Fish Follow the Stream – Louise Hoffsten
6. Bed on Fire – Ralf Gyllenhammar
7. En riktig jävla schlager – Ravaillacz
8. Copacabanana – Sean Banan
9. You – Robin Stjernberg
10. Heartbreak Hotel – YOHIO