TRM of Moldova is ready to start the hunt for their 2014 Eurovision Song Contest entrants, with an announcement today about their national selection.
Anyone interested in representing Moldova has until 23 January to send their song to the Eurovision department of TRM in Chişinău. Singers must be Moldovan, but may work with foreign composers. Entries may be submitted to other countries, and there is no limit to the number of submissions per artist or composer. The selection of the national finalists will take part over several stages:
- Internal jury listening to all songs
- 60 acts invited for live performances on 1 February
- Semifinals will take place on 11 and 13 March with 24 semifinalists
- In the semifinals, 8 songs will qualify – 7 through the 50-50 jury and televote system, and one saved by the televote only
- The final will take place on 15 March with 16 acts
More details can be found on TRM’s website here.