In the second and last semi final tonight of Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins 2014, F.U.N.K. – Þangað til ég dey and Pollapönk – Enga fordóma progressed to the final to be held next week on Saturday the 15th February to select which song and artist will represent Iceland at the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in Copenhagen.
Additionally, two wild card entries for the final were chosen, being Sigríður Eyrún Friðriksdóttir – Lífið kviknar á ný and Ásdís María Viðarsdótti – Amor.
The final lineup of the final next Saturday is as follows:
- Greta Mjöll Samúelsdóttir – Eftir eitt lag
- Gissur Páll Gissurarson – Von
- F.U.N.K. – Þangað til ég dey
- Pollapönk – Enga fordóma
- Sigríður Eyrún Friðriksdóttir – Lífið kviknar á ný
- Ásdís María Viðarsdótti – Amor