In the second semifinal of A Dal 2014, four more acts made next week’s final. The line-up for that final is now complete.
As always, the jury picked the first qualifiers. They gave András Kállay-Saunders’ song Running a perfect score of 40 points. Behind him, there was a tie-break between Fool Moon’s It Can’t Be Over and Dénes Pál’s Brave New World, who both scored 38 points. The jury eventually decided that Fool Moon would be the second jury qualifier. Televoting then chose to put Dénes Pál and HoneyBeast, who finished third and fourth with juries, through to the final.
The full jury ranking with qualifiers in bold:
- András Kállay-Saunders – Running – 40
- Fool Moon – It Can’t Be Over – 38
- Dénes Pál – Brave New World – 38
- HoneyBeast – A Legnagyobb Hős – 37
- Marge – Morning Light – 35
- Héni Der – Ég Veled – 35
- MuzikFabrik – This Is My Life – 34
- Ibolya Oláh – Egy Percig Sztár – 33
- Lilla Polyák – Karcolás – 32
The final will take place next Saturday, 22 February 2014. Eight acts, tonight’s qualifiers plus last night’s qualifiers Viktor Király, Bogi, New Level Empire and Depresszió will then fight for the ticket to Copenhagen.