We are at the business end of the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest national final season, with only one weekend to come after this. Tonight, three countries will select their entry for Copenhagen, whilst another two will prepare for final this time next week.
Here is your guide to tonight’s shows, in a handy graphic (all times CET), and below the songs in starting order of each show:
20:00 Melodifestivalen (Sweden)
After four semifinals and a second chance competition, just 10 songs remain in Sweden. Tonight, one of them will be chosen to cross the bridge into Denmark come May. In contention are:
- Anton Ewald – Natural
- Ellen Benediktson – Songbird
- Alcazar – Blame it on the disco
- Oscar Zia – Yes we can
- Linus Svenning – Bröder
- Helena Paparizou – Survivor
- YOHIO – To the end
- Sanna Nielsen – Undo
- Panetoz – Efter solsken
- Ace Wilder – Busy doin’ nothing’
You can watch live on SVT Play by clicking here, or at svt.com/melodifestivalen.
20:00 Dansk Melodi Grand Prix (Denmark)
It doesn’t come much bigger than representing your own country on home soil, and that will be the prize for one of the ten acts competing tonight:
- Bryan Rice – I choose u
- Rebekka Thornbech – Your lies
- SONNY – Feeling the you
- Danni Elmo – She’s the one
- Emilie Moldow – Vi finder hjem
- GlamboyP – Right by your side
- Nadia Malm – Before you forget me
- Basim – Cliché love song
- Anna David – It hurt
- Michael Rune feat. Natascha Bessez – Wanna be loved
The show can be watched live via DR by clicking here.
20:00 EMA (Slovenia)
Slovenia haven’t been in a Eurovision final since Maja Keuc in 2011, and this evening seven acts will be hoping that they can bring the country back in Copenhagen. Taking part are:
- Omar Naber – I won’t give up
- Nermin Puškar & Samuel Lucas – Masquerade
- Bilbi – To ni blues
- Nude – It’s gonna be OK!
- Rudi Bučar & Elevators – Tja
- Tinkara Kovač – Spet (Round & round)
- Muff – Let me be (Myself)
The show can be watched via RTVSLO, or on eurovision.tv by clicking here.
20:55 Melodi Grand Prix Semifinal 2 (Norway)
After last night’s semifinal, another five acts will be bidding for three places in next week’s final. They are:
- Cir.Cuz – Hele verden
- Martine Marbel – Right now
- Oda & Wulff – Sing
- Knut Kippersund Nesdal – Taste of you
- Charlie – Hit me up
The show can be watched live via NRK by clicking here.
21:15 Festival da cancao (Portugal)
Returning to Eurovision this year, Portugal are also celebrating 50 years of competing in the song contest. They will kick off the lat of tonight’s shows, which is a semifinal before next week’s final. A televote will decide which five songs make the final for the following 10:
- Catarina Pereira – Mea culpa
- Ivo Lucas – Eu vou
- Zana – Nas asas da sorte
- Carla Ribeiro – Mais para dar
- Ricardo Afonso – Emoção
- Rui Andrade – Ao teu encontro
- Lara Afonso – O teu segredo
- Raquel Guerra – Sonhos roubados
- Madalena Trabuco – Coração de filigrana
- Suzy – Quero ser tua
The show can be followed live via RTP by clicking here.
Follow all the shows live
And in addition to the webcasts, you can read live updates from all of tonight’s shows here on escXtra.com!