Unser Song Für Dänemark takes place this evening and the running order for the show has been revealed.
- 1. Das Gezeichnete Ich – Weil Du Da Bist // Echo
- 2. Oceana – Thank You // All Night
- 3. Santiano – The Fiddler On The Deck // Wir Werden Niemals Untergehen
- 4. MarieMarie – Cotton Candy Hurricane // Candy Jar
- 5. The Baseballs – Mo Hotta Mo Betta // Goodbye Peggy Sue
- 6. Elaiza – Is It Right // Fight Against Myself
- 7. Unheilig – Als Wär’s Das Erste Mal // Wir Sind Alle Wie Eins
- 8. Madeline Juno – Like Lovers Do // Error
The running order determines only the first round of the show, in which all eight artists will perform the first song listed above. Voting will select four of the acts to progress to the second round, where each will perform their second song. After this, a super-final will take place with the two acts who received the most votes from the second round, and it will then be decided which artist goes to Copenhagen, and which of their two songs go with them.
Furthermore Emmelie de Forest will open the show, which begins at 2015 (CET), with Only Teardrops before returning later on to sing Rainmaker. She will also be joined by Italian entrant Emma who will perform La Mia Città.