Belgium has chosen their entrant for Copenhagen. Axel Hirsoux has won the ticket with his song Mother.
Axel was the landslide winner of the competition, scoring over 57% of the televote. The international juries also chose Axel Hirsoux as their winner of Eurosong 2014. The 31-year old scored 234 points, with runner-ups Bandits scoring 90 points.
The full result tonight:
- Axel Hirsoux – Mother: 234
- Bandits – One: 90
- Eva Jacobs – Nothing Is Impossible: 89
- Yass – Need You Tonight: 77
- Sil – What’s The Time In Tokyo?: 38
- Udo – Hero (In Flanders Fields): 32
You can watch the Belgian entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2014, Mother, below!