In a few weeks, on 5 April, Eurovision in Concert is going to take place for the sixth time. Twenty acts and two special guests have already confirmed their participation in the annual event.
The two special guests, following Carola’s appearance in 2013, will be last year’s Eurovision winner Emmelie de Forest and Dutch girl group Frizzle Sizzle, who entered the Eurovision Song Contest in 1986 with Alles Heeft Een Ritme.
Twenty Eurovision 2014 acts have also confirmed to be attending the concert in Amsterdam. That means over half the acts for Copenhagen will also be at the party. The following twenty acts will be there:
- Albania: Hersi – One Night’s Anger
- Armenia: Aram MP3 – Not Alone
- Austria: Conchita Wurst – Rise Like A Phoenix
- Belarus: TEO – Cheesecake
- Belgium: Axel Hirsoux – Mother
- Denmark: Basim – Cliche Love Song
- France: Twin Twin – Moustache
- FYR Macedonia: Tijana – To The Sky
- Greece: Freaky Fortune ft. RiskyKidd – Rise Up
- Lithuania: Vilija – Attention
- Malta: Firelight – Coming Home
- Montenegro: Sergej Ćetković – Moj Svijet
- Portugal: Suzy – Quero Ser Tua
- Romania: Paula Seling & Ovi – Miracle
- San Marino: Valentina Monetta – Maybe (Forse)
- Spain: Ruth Lorenzo – Dancing In The Rain
- Switzerland: Sebalter – Hunter of Stars
- The Netherlands: The Common Linnets – Calm After The Storm
- Ukraine: Mariya Yaremchuk – Tick-Tock
- United Kingdom: Molly – Children Of The Universe
The show will be hosted by Dutch Eurovision veteran Sandra Reemer (Eurovision 1972, 1976 and 1979) and Cornald Maas, who will be one of the Dutch commentators in Copenhagen. Reemer will also perform during the show.
Jon Ola Sand, the Executive Supervisor of the Eurovision Song Contest will attend the event, together with a delegation of EBU and DR, the host broadcaster.
The concert will once again take place at the Melkweg in Amsterdam. More acts will be confirmed in the next days.