Yesterday, Austria’s national broadcaster ORF presented the group of people responsible for preparing the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest.
Here is the line up for the main people with the important roles for the 2015 event;
- Edgar Böhm (Head of Entertainment at ORF) – Executive Producer
- Stefan Zechner – Producer of the TV Show
- Martin Szerencsi – Legal Advisor
- Stefan Wöber – Line Producer
- Claudio Bortoli – Technical Manager (had the same function for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing)
- Roman Horacek – Head of Press
An event manager is yet to be appointed, they will be responsible for logistics, hospitality, and security among others.
Jon Ola Sand responded to this saying
With this team, ORF laid a professional foundation for the organisation of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest. We are looking forward to working with them for the year to come.
With the main production and organisation team in place, hopefully it won’t be long now until ORF will inform us on the decision on the host city.