The official video clips of the 20 semi-finalists in the Maltese selection are out. This means that you can watch and hear every Maltese possible entry for Vienna 2015. Earlier this month, in a three hour show, PBS revealed the 20 qualifying acts and the artists selected sang a part of their song.
Newcomer Lyndsay Pace will open this edition’s semi-final show while the most striking act i.e. the group of nuns, under the name of Ekklesia will close the run through. The group can make history and be the first ever group of nuns to compete in the Eurovision Song Contest.
The 20 semi-finalists will compete in a semi-final televised show to take place on 21st November at the Malta Ship building arena. 14 acts will qualify to the final, scheduled a day after i.e. 22nd November. A mixture of a jury and public vote will select Malta’s 28th entrant in the Eurovision Song Contest.
Watch the official video clips by clicking on each act
- Glen Vella – Breakaway (Kevin Borg & Simon Gribbe)
- Trilogy – Chasing a Dream (Paul Abela & Joe Julian Farrugia)
- Karen DeBattista – 12, Baker Street ( Jan Van Dijck & Emil Calleja Bayliss)
- Franklin – Still Here (Alexander Rybak)
- Deborah C – It’s OK (Elton Zarb & Matthew Mercieca)
- Ekklesia – Love and Let Go (Philip Vella)
- Lawrence Gray – The One That You Love (Elton Zarb & Lawrence Gray)
- Amber – Warrior (Elton Zarb & Matthew Mercieca)
- Daniel Testa – Something in the Way (Mins Ek & Charlie Mason)
- Jessika – Fandango (Philip Vella & Gerard James Borg)
- Christabelle – Rush (Elton Zarb & Matthew Mercieca)
- Chris Grech – Closed Doors (Chris Grech, Edward Mifsud, Peter Borg & David Cassar Torregiani)
- L-Aħwa – Beautiful to Me (Erik & Anjou)
- Raquel Galdes – Stop Haunting Me (Elton Zarb & Matthew Mercieca)
- Danica Muscat – Close Your Eyes (Elton Zarb & Emil Calleja Bayliss)
- Lyndsay Pace – Home (Boris Cezek)
- Corazon – Secretly (Corazon)
- Iona Dalli – Could Have Been Me (Philip Vella)
- Domenique – Take Me as I Am (Adrian O’Connor)
- Minik – Once in a While (Elton Zarb & Rita Pace)