It’s our second and final national selection of the weekend as Finland select their representative and song for Kyiv in Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu 2017.
The results of UMK 2017 will be decided by a split vote where the public and an expert jury will get their say. One part of the public vote has already been determined via an online vote, in which the results were announced in two preview shows broadcast earlier in the week.
The ten acts fighting for the ticket to Kyiv are:
- Zühlke – Perfect Villain
- Emma – Circle of Light
- Günter & D’Sanz – Love Yourself
- My First Band – Paradise
- Alva – Arrows
- Norma John – Blackbird
- Lauri Yrjölä – Helppo elämä
- Knucklebone Oscar & The Shangrila Rubies – Caveman
- Anni Saikku – Reach Out For The Sun
- Club La Persé – My Little World
You can watch the show live on the YLE website here as well as follow our live blog below: