France 2 has just finished broadcasting the first semi-final of Destination Eurovision 2018! Four of the nine entries qualified to the final.
The four qualifiers
- Lisandro Cuxi — “Eva”
- Emmy Liyana — “OK ou KO” (OK or KO)
- Malo’ — “Ciao”
- Louka — “Mamma Mia”
The full results
During this semi-final, only juries voted: the international jury and the French-speaking jury. Each juror ranked the nine songs and gave points to their top 6 songs like this : 2-4-6-8-10-12 (from sixth to first).
The members of the international jury are:
- Christer Björkman [CB] (Head of the Swedish Delegation)
- Olga Salamakha [OS] (Head of the Belarussian Delegation)
- Nicola Caligiore [NC] (Head of the Italian Delegation)
The members of the French-speaking jury are:
- Isabelle Boulay [IB] (singer, from Canada’s French speaking province, Québec)
- Christophe Willem [CW] (singer)
- Amir [AH] (singer, French representative at Eurovision in 2016)
Here are the full results:
|2||Noée||“L’un près de l’autre”||2||8||10||0||0||6||26||6th|
|5||Emmy Liyana||“OK ou KO”||12||10||8||6||6||8||50||2nd|
|6||Enéa||“I’ll be there”||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||8th|
|7||Pheno Men||“Jamais sans toi”||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||8th|
What did you think of the show? Did the live version live up to the hype? Who were your qualifiers after the performance? Tell us on the comments below or on social media at @escxtra !