Six artists qualified from the third heat of Eurovizijos and still have their Eurovision dream alive. The qualifiers include last year’s finalist Greta Zazza and Eurovizijos 2013 bronze medalist Gerai Gerai with Silvija Pankūnaitė.
Eurovizijos 2018 – Third heat results
- Greta Zazza with “Broken Shadows”
- Agnė Michalenkovaitė with “Going On”
- Gabrielius Vagelis with “The Distant”
- Gerai Gerai & Silvija Pankūnaitė with “More Than You Know”
- Živilė Gedvilaitė with “Melody”
- Vidas Bareikis with “Pusvalanduko”
- Milda Martinkėnaitė with “Hurricane”
- Joyce with “Breathe”
- ELEY with “This Is My Life”
- Valdas Lacko with “Dying Inside”
- E.G.O. with “Shake the World”
- Donata with “Powerful”
Greta Zazza wins the heat
Greta Zazza got the top points from the Lithuanian jury tonight and won the heat. This year Greta is competing with the song “Broken Shadows”. Last year reached the final and finished sixth with “Like I Love You”.
Živilė Gedvilaitė got the most televotes with her song “Melody” and finished fifth in the heat overall.
Gerai Gerai & Silvija Pankūnaitė finished fourth with “More Than You Know”. Gerai Gerai is back after finishing third in 2013 with “War In The Wardrobe”.
Gabrielius Vagelis who finished fifth in last year’s Eurovizijos also qualified tonight. He received 10 points from the Lithuanian jury and six points from the televote.
Fourth heat next week
The final of Eurovizijos 2018 will take place on March 11th. Before that we will see four more heats and a semifinal on March 3rd.
After next week’s fourth heat we have seen all the acts performing for the first time. After that all the qualified acts will sing again in the next three heats.
What do you think about tonight’s qualifiers? Let us know below or on social media @ESCXTRA!