Over the last few days, you have all been submitting your predictions for round three of Eurovision Prediction 2018. The second part of this round was to choose who will win Spain’s Operación Triunfo Eurovisión Gala. Therefore, let’s take a look at who you collectively expect to win the Spanish ticket to Lisbon tonight!
Let’s look at the statistics
During this third round of Eurovision Prediction 2018, an amazing 112 of you have predicted who you think will take the victory in Spain. Here are the entries that have been predicted to win in order of frequency, from most to least:
- Alfred & Amaia “Tu canción” – 69.6% (78 predictions to win)
- Aitana & Ana Guerra “Lo malo” – 11.6% (13 predictions to win)
- Amaia “Al cantar” – 8.9% (10 predictions to win)
- Aitana, Alfred, Amaia, Ana Guerra & Miriam – “Camina” – 3.6% (4 predictions to win)
- Alfred “Que nos sigan las luces” – 2.7% (3 predictions to win)
- Agoney & Miriam “Magia” – 1.8% (2 predictions to win)
- Aitana “Arde” – 0.9% (1 prediction to win)
- Miriam “Lejos de tu piel” – 0.9% (1 prediction to win)
- Ana Guerra “El remedio” – 0.0% (0 predictions to win)
So, are you in the majority that expects Alfred & Amaia to take the victory? Indeed, maybe you are team “Lo malo”? Or perhaps you are expecting an underdog to come through? On Saturday night, the majority of you predicted Madame Monsieur to take the victory in France. Indeed, the majority of you proved to be correct as Mercy held off Lisandro Cuxi’s Eva to win the French Eurovision ticket.
Stay tuned for the official round three results
Tomorrow, we will reveal the official results for both round two and round three of Eurovision Prediction 2018. There, you will be able to see how you fare against the rest of the competition!
In the meantime, the round one scoreboard can be found here.
If you are new to Eurovision Prediction, find out all about it below.
Comments on You have predicted Alfred & Amaia to win tonight’s Spanish national final!