Thirteen more artists took the stage in Lithuania’s Eurovizijos and six of them qualified to the next round. The qualifiers include The Voice of Lithuania winner Monika Marija.
Eurovizijos 2018 – Fourth heat results
- Monika Marija with “The Truth”
- Jurgis Brūzga with “4love”
- Marija with “This Love”
- The Roop with “Yes, I Do”
- Kotryna Juodzevičiūtė with “That Girl”
- Rūta Loop with “Positive Thoughts”
- Dainotas Varnas with “Merry-go-round”
- El Fuego with “I Do Believe”
- Rasa Kaušiūtė with “The Silence”
- Marius Petrauskas with “Kol Meilė Gyva”
- Rugilė Daujotaitė with “Love Is The Flower of Life”
- Ofelija with “Butterfly”
- Silvija Pankūnaitė with “Real”
Monika Marija won the televote
Monika Marija Paulauskaitė won the televote and the whole heat with “The Truth”. Erica Jennings was supposed to perform the song but she withdrew from the contest. She was still allowed to give her song away.
Jurgis Brūzga was the favourite of the all-male jury. He finished seventh on the televote with the song “4love”. Jurgis has taken part in Eurovizijos twice before.
24 songs through to the next round
We have now seen all the artists on the stage once and 24 songs are through to the next round of Eurovizijos 2018. Eight artists will perform every week on the next three shows. The semifinal of Eurovizijos 2018 will take place on March 3rd.
Lithuania will choose their representative on March 11th. Lithuania will compete in the first semifinal of Eurovision Song Contest 2018.
What do you think about tonight’s qualifiers? Who is your favourite to win Eurovizijos 2018? Let us know below or on social media @ESCXTRA!