Over the last few days, you have all been submitting your predictions for round four of Eurovision Prediction 2018. The first part of this round was to choose who will win Malta’s Malta Eurovision Song Contest. Therefore, let’s take a look at who you collectively expect to win the Maltese ticket to Lisbon tonight!
Let’s look at the statistics
During this fourth round of Eurovision Prediction 2018, 111 of you have predicted who you think will take the victory in Malta. Here are the entries that have been predicted to win in order of frequency, from most to least:
- Brooke “Heart Of Gold” – 44.1% (49 predictions to win)
- Eleanor Cassar “Back To Life” – 27.9% (31 predictions to win)
- Richard & Joe “Song For Dad” – 12.6% (14 predictions to win)
- Christabelle “Taboo” – 8.1% (9 predictions to win)
- Jasmine “Supernovas” – 3.6% (4 predictions to win)
- Deborah C “Turn It Up” – 1.8% (2 predictions to win)
- Dwett “Breaking Point” – 1.8% (2 predictions to win)
The other nine entries in this selection received no predictions to win from any of our players.
So, are you in the majority that expects Brooke to take the victory? Maybe, you are team Eleanor? Or perhaps you are expecting an underdog to come through? So far, our Eurovision prediction players have a great record, collectively predicting three of the four national final winners so far!
Stay tuned for the official round four results
Following the Swiss national final tomorrow, we will reveal the official results for round four of Eurovision Prediction 2018. There, you will be able to see how you fare against the rest of the competition!
In the meantime, click here to have a look at how the scoreboard stands after round three.
If you are new to Eurovision Prediction, find out all about it below.