Estonia’s national final lineup is now complete. The second semi-final of Eesti Laul 2018 took place tonight. Ten acts tried to get a spot in the grand final to represent Estonia in this year’s Eurovision Song Contest. Only five made it to the final. The first four qualifiers were determined by a 50/50 combination of votes from a professional jury and public televoting. A final spot was decided in a second round of voting by televote only.
Tonight’s acts were (qualifiers highlighted)
- Marju Länik – Täna otsuseid ei tee
- Rolf Roosalu – Show a Little Love
- Frankie Animal – (Can’t Keep Calling) Misty
- Eliis Pärna & Gerli Padar – Sky
- Indrek Ventmann – Tempel
- Evestus – Welcome to My World
- Karl Kristjan & Karl Killing feat. Wateva – Young
- Metsakutsu – Koplifornia
- Girls in Pearls – Spellbound
- Nika – Knock Knock
Semi final 1 qualifiers
Tonight’s five qualifiers will join the five chosen last week in the live grand final on 3rd March. The winning song in the final will be selected over two rounds of voting: the first round will select the top three songs with a 50/50 combination of jury and public voting. The second round (super final) will determine the winner by public televoting alone.
- Vajé — “Laura (Walk With Me)
- Iiris & Anoh — “Drop that Boogie”
- Sibyl Vane — “Thousand Worlds”
- Stig Rästa — “Home”
- Elina Netšajeva — “La Forza”
What is your reaction to the result? Who is your winner?