Twelve artists sang but only six of them qualified to the semifinal of Eurovizijos 2018. These artists will join the six artists from last week’s heat.
Eurovizijos 2018 – Sixth heat results
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė with “When We’re Old”
- Monika Marija with “The Truth”
- Saulės kliošas with “Įkvėpk ir nepaleisk (Man gaila)”
- The Roop with “Yes, I Do”
- Marija with “This Love”
- Gabrielius Vagelis with “The Distant”
- Greta Zazza with “Broken Shadows”
- Audrius Petrauskas with “In My Bones”
- Elizabeth Olshey with “Bejausmis”
- Kotryna Juodzevičiūtė with “That Girl”
- Agnė Michalenkovaitė with “Going On”
- Ruta Loop with “Positive Thoughts”
Marija won the televote
Marija won the televote with “This Love” and The Roop got the second highest points from the public. The jury didn’t agree with the public and placed Marija last.
Ieva Zasimauskaitė was the favourite of the jury and won the heat. The jury panel included Vaidas Baumila and Monika Linkyté, who represented Lithuania in Eurovision 2015.
Ieva also got the top points from both, the jury and the televote, on the first heat, being the only act to do so in Eurovizijos this year.
Three weeks to go
Twelve songs have qualified to the next round of Eurovizijos 2018. You can find the results from last week’s heat here.
Lithuania will choose their representative on March 11th. They will compete in the first semifinal of Eurovision Song Contest 2018.
What do you think about tonight’s qualifiers? Who is your favourite to win Eurovizijos 2018? Let us know below or on social media @ESCXTRA!