The first Semi-Final of Depi Evratesil took place tonight, five acts have been given another shot to perform in the Final, where they will have a chance to represent Armenia in Lisbon in May.
The acts that competed in Semi-Final 1 on are:
- Gevorg Harutyunyan – “Stand Up”
- Angel – “Heartbeat”
- Lusine Mardanyan – “If You Don’t Walk Me Home”
- Zhanna Davtyan – “Unbreakable”
- Mger Armenia – “Forever”
- Nemra – “I’m A Liar”
- Hayk Kasparov – “Enamórame”
- Tamar Kaprielian – “Poison (Ari Ari)”
- Robert Koloyan – “Get Away With Us”
- Gata Band – “Shoga”
Tamar is knocked out of the Semi Final
Despite giving a great performance on the night, Tamar, unfortunately, did not make it past the Semi-Finals.
The second Semi-Final of Depi Evratesil will take place on the 22nd February, where ten more acts will compete for the final five spots for the Grand Final on the 25th February.
What did you think of tonight’s qualifiers? Did the right acts go through to the Grand Final? Let us know your opinions and thoughts below or at social media @ESCXTRA