NRK have announced the running order for the upcoming Melodi Grand Prix 2018. The winner will represent Norway at the Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon. Stella & Alexandra will open the show and Eurovision 2009 winner Alexander Rybak will close the show.
Ten acts will perform live at Oslo Spektrum on Saturday 10th March in a bid to represent Norway in Lisbon. Four acts will reach a Gold Final, in which another round of voting will determine the eventual winner.
Melodi Grand Prix 2018 running order
- Stella & Alexandra – “You Got Me”
- Aleksander Walmann – “Talk to the Hand”
- Ida Maria – ‘Scandilove”
- NICOLINE – “Light Me Up”
- Tom Hugo – “I Like I Like I Like”
- Charla K – “Stop the Music”
- Alejandro Fuentes – “Tengo Otra”
- Vidar Villa – “Moren din”
- Rebecca – “Who We Are”
- Alexander Rybak – “That’s How You Write a Song”
Who is your winner? Will the running order affect the outcome? Let us know in the comments!
Comments on Norway’s Melodi Grand Prix 2018 running order announced