It’s the penultimate weekend of national final season and tonight sees the song count increase by five as Finland, Estonia, Iceland, San Marino & Poland all hold their Eurovision 2018 selections. In Lithuania, the last semi final of Eurovizijos takes place and in Sweden, Melodifestivalen gears up for it’s finale with the second chance round.
See the schedule below along with the line-ups for each show:
🇫🇮 Finland: UMK 2018
What: UMK 2018 – Saara Aalto
When: 18:00 – 19:30 CET
How to watch: YLE 1 & YLE Areena
Saara Aalto was internally chosen as the Finnish representative back in December which resulted in the usual UMK format being shelved for this year. Instead, viewers will select the entry that Saara will take to Lisbon from a choice of three.
The songs in contention are:
The winning song will be determined by public voting and votes from international jury panels. Tonight’s guest performer is former Spice Girl member Melanie C.
🇪🇪 Estonia: Eesti Laul
What: Eesti Laul – Final
When: 19:35 – 21:40 CET
How to watch: ETV & ERR.ee
With the finalists now chosen after two semi finals, Estonia will crown the winner of Eesti Laul 2018 later this evening. A 50/50 split of Jury & televote will decide three super finalists, who will then proceed to the second round of voting which will use solely public voting to crown tonight’s winner.
Tonight’s line up is as follows:
- 01. Karl Kristjan & Karl Killing feat. Wateva – Young
- 02. Eliis Pärna & Gerli Padar – Taevas
- 03. Nika – Knock knock
- 04. Sibyl Vane – Thousand words
- 05. Stig Rästa – Home
- 06. Vajé – Laura (Walk with Me)
- 07. Elina Nechayeva – La Forza
- 08. Frankie Animal – (Can’t keep calling) Misty
- 09. Iiris & Agoh – Drop that boogie
- 10. Evestus – Welcome to my world
🇮🇸 Iceland: Söngvakeppnin 2018
What: Söngvakeppnin 2018 – Final
When:20:45 – 23:20 CET
How to watch: RÚV & RÚV.is
Söngvakeppnin reaches its climax in Iceland tonight as the six finalists take to the stage with the hope of becoming the country’s representative in Lisbon. Guest performers tonight include Emmelie de Forest (Denmark 2013) and Robin Bengtsson (Sweden 2017).
The winner will be decided using merely public televoting.
- 01. Fókus – Battleline
- 02. Áttan – Here for you
- 03. Ari Ólafsson – Our choice
- 04. Heimilistónar – Kúst og fæjó
- 05. Aron Hannes – Gold digger
- 06. Dagur Sigurðsson – Í stormi
🇸🇲 San Marino: 1in360 – National Selection
What: 1in360 – National Final
When:21:00 – 23:15 CET
How to watch: San Marino RTV & YouTube
San Marino holds its first ever national final tonight as ‘1in360’ comes to a close. After a public call for submissions and two casting shows, the stage is set for tonight’s grand final which comes live from Bratislava. An online voting platform is currently available, allowing fans from all over the world to have their say on the outcome. During the show, a combination of televoting and a jury will determine the overall winner.
The finalists taking part in the show are:
- 01. Jenifer Brening – Until the morning light
- 02. Giovanni Montalbano – Per quello che mi dai
- 03. Franklin – Stay
- 04. Camilla – Yo no soy tu chica
- 05. Sebastian Schmidt – Stay
- 06. Tinashe – Free yourself
- 07. Judah – Stay
- 08. Jessika feat. Jenifer Brening – Who we are
- 09. Irol feat. Sebastian Schmidt – Sorry
- 10. Sara de Blue – Out of the twilight
- 11. Emma – Diamonds
🇵🇱 Poland: Krajowe Eliminacje 2018
What: Krajowe Eliminacje 2018
When:21:20 – 23:05 CET
How to watch: TVP 1, TVP Polonia & TVP VoD
Live from Warsaw – Tonight the Polish representative will be decided in a live show consisting of ten acts. Guest performers include Måns Zelmerlöw (Sweden 2015 – Winner), Blue Café (Poland 2004) and Kasia Moś (2017).
The winner will be decided using a combination of televoting and an expert jury panel.
- Saszan – Nie chcę ciebie mniej
- Monika Urlik – Momentum
- Isabel Otrebus – Delirium
- Ifi Ude – Love is stronger
- Future Folk – Krakowiacy i górale
- Gromee feat. Lukas Meijer – Light me up
- Marta Gałuszewska – Why don’t we go
- Pablosson – Sunflower
- Maja Hyży – Skin
- Happy Prince – Don’t let go
🇸🇪 Sweden: Melodifestivalen 2018 – Second Chance
What: Melodifestivalen 2018 – Andra chansen
When:20:00 – 21:30 CET
How to watch: SVT 1 & SVT Play
With just a week to go until the grand final of Melodifestivalen 2018, SVT is this evening holding the competition’s second chance round, whereby the acts that placed 3rd & 4th in their heats will compete in several duels, in order to secure the four remaining spots in next Saturday’s final. As in the semi finals, the qualifiers are determined solely by the Swedish public.
The duels that will take place tonight are:
- 01. Margaret – In My Cabana
- 02. Moncho – Cuba Libre
- 01. Renaida – All the Feels
- 02. Olivia Eliasson – Never Learn
- 01. FELIX SANDMAN – Every Single Day
- 02. Mimi Werner – Songburning
- 01. Sigrid Bernson – Patrick Swayze
- 02. Mendez – Everyday”
🇱🇹 Lithuania: Eurovizija 2018 – 2nd Semi Final
What: Eurovizija 2018 – 2nd Semi Final
When:20:00 – 22:10 CET
How to watch: LRT HD, LRT Lituanica & lrt.lt
Seven acts will compete in the last semi final of Eurovizija 2018, with the grand final taking place next Sunday. Three of the seven songs will qualify to the final and as with previous shows, this will be determined by a split public/jury vote.
The acts competing tonight are:
- 01. Marija – This love
- 02. Twosome – Hello
- 03,. Ieva Zasimauskaitė – When we’re old
- 04. Paula – 1 2 3
- 05. Saulės Kliošas – Įkvėpk ir nepaleisk (Man gaila)
- 06. Ruta Loop – Positive thoughts
- 07. Monika Marija – The truth
As always, ESCXTRA.com will be keeping track of all of tonight’s events on Twitter. Make sure to follow all of our coverage right here! Let us know what you’ll be watching tonight!