Over the last few days, you have been submitting your predictions for the twelfth and final round of Eurovision Prediction 2018. The second part of your task was to choose who will win Eurovizijos. Therefore, let’s take a look at who you collectively expect to win the Lithuanian ticket to Lisbon tonight!
Let’s look at the statistics
During this twelfth round of Eurovision Prediction 2018, 103 of you have predicted who you think will take the win in Lithuania. Here are the entries that have been predicted to win in order of frequency, from most to least:
🇱🇹 LITHUANIA 🇱🇹
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė “When We’re Old” – 80.6% (83 predictions to win)
- Paula “1 2 3” – 6.8% (7 predictions to win)
- Kotryna Juodzevičiūtė “That Girl” – 5.8% (6 predictions to win)
- Monika Marija “The Truth” – 3.9% (4 predictions to win)
- The Roop “Yes, I Do” – 1.9% (2 predictions to win)
- Jurgis Brūzga “4Love” – 1.0% (1 prediction to win)
So, are you in the majority that expects Ieva to take the victory tonight? Or perhaps you are expecting an underdog to come through? So far, the majority of Eurovision Prediction players have predicted 18 out of 29 national final winners correctly.
Stay tuned for the final Eurovision Prediction results
Shortly, we will reveal the final official results for Eurovision Prediction 2018. There, you will be able to see how you fare against the rest of the competition and who has won the ultimate prize!
In the meantime, the current scoreboard can be found here.
If you are new to Eurovision Prediction, find out all about it below.