The victors of the 1in360 selection process for San Marino, Jessika and Jenifer Brening will be performing at the London Eurovision Party 2018 at the iconic Café de Paris venue situated in Leicester Square on Thursday 5th April! The duo who hail from Malta and Germany respectively will perform their Eurovision entry “Who We Are”.
Anti-bullying message with a charity campaign
The song, “Who We Are”, describes the struggles of anyone who at some point in their life was subjected to harrassing and demeaning treatment, whether in school, at their workplace or on social media and is an anti-bullying anthem informed by Jessika’s personal experiences.
Between the date of their selection and their performance at Eurovision in Lisbon, Portugal, Jessika will participate in charity runs across Europe to raise money for anti-bullying causes, which will be donated to the Diana Award. The runs will culminate in a 5K run in Lisbon to be held on May 5, 2018.
You can find out more about their cause at this link – https://www.1in360.com/whoweare
This is act 23!
The duo representing San Marino take the number of confirmed acts for the London Eurovision Party 2018 up to 21! This year’s event takes place on Thursday, 5th April and the final ticket release is on Thursday 22nd March at 9am.
The other artists which are so far confirmed to be taking part in this year’s show are:
– Headline act: SuRie (United Kingdom)
– Madame Monsieur (France)
– Eugent Bushpepa (Albania)
– Ryan O’Shaugnessy (Ireland)
– Cesár Sampson (Austria)
– Alfred and Amaia (Spain)
– Michael Schulte (Germany)
– Mikolas Josef (Czech Republic)
– Zibbz (Switzerland)
– Vanje Radovanović (Montenegro)
– Rasmussen (Denmark)
– Gromee ft. Lukas Meijer (Poland)
– Jessica Mauboy (Australia)
– Ieva Zasimauskaitė (Lithuania)
– The Humans (Romania)
– Ari Olafsson (Iceland)
– Suzy (Portugal 2014)
– Margaret Berger (Norway 2013)
– Stella Mwangi & Alexandra Rotan (MGP 2018)
– Corinne Hermès – Eurovision Winner! (Luxembourg 1983)
– Benjamin Ingrosso (Sweden)
– Felix Sandman (Melodifestivalen 2018)
Keep up to date with all the latest announcements on the London Eurovision Party website and social media @LDNEurovision. The Official Media Partner ESCXTRA.com will be the first place to discover all the artists confirmations as they happen on their website and social media @ESCXTRA.