As revealed in a press conference earlier this month, today is Destination Eurovision’s Reveal Day! At 7pm CET, Eurovision France’s Facebook and Twitter pages started to relase long snippets of the candidates. Thanks to this, fans can now have a listen to all 18 songs!
The snippets are actually “kinetic” clips : a kinetic video is a video in which a text is delivered through animations, and even with illustrations. In this case, the text is an extract of the lyrics. The clips are between 60 and 90 seconds-long, and are extracts of the first half of the songs (usually, introduction, first verse and first chorus).
Among those snippets are also the songs that have already been released on streaming platforms and/or on Youtube. However, on Facebook, some of the songs that had already been released did not have a snippet published tonight. But the Twitter account (@EurovisionF2) has tweeted every snippet. You can now have a listen at the 18 songs of Destination Eurovision 2019, with eight songs already fully released!
The songs[UPDATE : The official Destination Eurovision Youtube channel has also updated all the snippets on Youtube : you can hear them here.
Moreover, some artists started to upload their songs on streaming platform, so this article will get updated everytime a new song is fully available]
The song titles will send you to the Tweets with the snippets, and the “Youtube” links will send you, obviously, on the official Youtube videos for the released songs.
- Florina – “In The Shadow” [Youtube]
- Aysat – “Comme Une Grande”
- Ugo – “Ce Qui Me Blesse” [Youtube]
- Chimène Badi – “Là haut” [Youtube]
- Silvàn Areg – “Le Petit Nicolas”
- Gabriella – “On Cherche Encore (Never Get Enough)” [Youtube]
- Doutson – “Sois Un Bon Fils”
- Seemone – “Tous Les Deux”
- The Divaz – “La Voix d’Aretha”
- Emmanuel Moire – “La Promesse” [Youtube]
- Tracy de Sà – “Por Aqui”
- Battista Acquaviva – “Passio”
- Lautner – “J’ai Pas Le Temps”
- Philipelise – “Madame La Paix” [Youtube]
- Bilal Hassani – “Roi” [Youtube]
- Mazy – “Oulala” [Youtube]
- Noémie – “Ma Petite Famille” [Youtube]
- Naestro – “Le Brasier” [Youtube]
What do you think? Do you like what you hear? Who’s your favorite for now? Who can make it to Tel-Aviv? Tell us more in the comments below or on social media at @escxtra!