Bilal Hassani has won Destination Eurovision 2019 and will represent France in Tel Aviv! His song ‘Roi’ placed top of eight finalists at France’s national final.
The grand final had the eight finalists perform a cover of a Eurovision song followed by their own song for the contest. As with the semi-finals, the winner was determined by a 50/50 mix of international jury and televote.
|Bilal Hassani – Roi||200||50||150|
|Seemone – Tous Les Deux||156||94||62|
|Chimène Badi – Là-Haut||119||56||63|
|Emmanuel Moire – La Promesse||115||64||51|
|Silvàn Areg – Allez Leur Dire||102||76||26|
|The Divaz – La Voix D’Aretha||92||44||48|
|Aysat – Comme Une Grande||38||26||12|
|Doutson – Sois Un Bon Fils||18||10||8|
The international jury
- 🇦🇱 Rona Nishliu (Albania) – Eurovision 2012
- 🇩🇪 Cristoph Pellander (Germany) – Head of the German Delegation
- 🇧🇾 Olga Salamakah (Belarus) – JESC 2018 producer
- 🇨🇾 Alexandros Panayi (Cyprus) – Eurovision 1995 & 2000
- 🇪🇸 Beatriz Luengo (Spain) – Spanish artist, dancer and actor
- 🇮🇪 Michael Kealy (Ireland) – Executive Producer for RTÉ
- 🇮🇱 Doron Medalie (Israel) – Writer and composer of “Toy” (Israel 2018)
- 🇮🇹 Nicola Caligiore (Italy) – Head of the Italian Delegation
- 🇷🇺 Ekaterina Orlova (Russia) – Music shows producer
- 🇨🇭 Reto Peritz (Switzerland) – Head of the Swiss Delegation
What’s your reaction? Did France make the right choice? Let us know in the comments or @ESCXTRA!