The second semifinal of Lithuania’s Eurovision 2019 selection „Eurovizijos“ dainų konkurso nacionalinė atranka took place tonight. The national jury together with the Lithuanian public chose four artists to qualify to the final and the line-up is now complete.
Eurovizija 2019 – second semifinal results
- Jurijus – Run with the Lions
- Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio Dantys – Mažulė
- Monika Marija – Criminal
- Jurgis DID & Erica Jennings – Sing!
- Alen Chicco – Your Cure
- MaNNazz – Blind Bird
- Soliaris & Foreign Souls – Song of My Life
- Aldegunda – I Want Your Love
- Šarūnas Mačiūlis – Traukinys
- Original Copy – Power of Sounds
- Paola Hart – I’ll Be Alright
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Learn from Your Love
Despite asking the jury and the televoters not to vote for her tonight, Monika Marija qualified to the final with her second song “Criminal”. She said she only wants to perform one song in the final, so she might now pull “Criminal” out from the contest.
Lithuania in Eurovision 2019
Eight songs will compete in the final of Eurovizija 2019.
- Jurgis Brūzga – “Ctrl Alt Delete“
- Junà – “Strength of a Woman“
- Henry & Tommy Modric – “Neverpart“
- Monika Marija – “Light On“
- Jurijus – “Run with the Lions“
- Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio Dantys – “Mažulė“
- Monika Marija – “Criminal“
- Jurgis DID & Erica Jennings – “Sing!”
The winner will represent Lithuania in Eurovision Song Contest 2019. In Tel Aviv, they will compete in the second semifinal on May 16th.
Who is your favourite to represent Lithuania in 2019? Let us know on social media @ESCXTRA!