Having beaten 27 other artists to the Eurovision ticket representing Sweden, John Lundvik will preview his entry “Too Late for Love” in front of the London audience – having also co-written the UK entry this year!
Second time lucky for Lundvik
In his second consecutive participation at Melodifestivalen, John Lundvik built off the success he had in 2018 where he made the final with his song “My Time” and finishing in third place. Returning to the competition this year with “Too Late for Love”, John Lundvik fought off tough competition in both his semifinal and the final from Bishara to earn the right to represent Sweden at the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Sweden have appeared at the London Eurovision Party every year since 2015 when Måns Zelmerlöw presented the UK fans with “Heroes” before he went on to win the Eurovision trophy in Vienna, Austria. Frans, Robin Bengtsson, Benjamin Ingrosso, Felix Sandman and Christer Björkman have all stood on the Café de Paris stage as well.
Tickets now sold out
A very small amount of tickets will be released on Saturday 30th March at 10am which have currently been held for production.
John Lundvik is the 20th artist confirmed to perform at the London Eurovision Party 2019. He will be joined at the event by:
- Our headline act, Michael Rice from the United Kingdom
- Miki from Spain
SuRiewho represented the United Kingdom in 2018
- Eliot from Belgium
- Lake Malawi from the Czech Republic
- You Decide star Holly Tandy
- Bilal Hassani from France
- Magdalena Tul who represented Poland in 2011
- Leonora from Denmark
- EyeCue who represented North Macedonia in 2018
- KEiiNO from Norway
- Darude feat. Sebastian Rejman from Finland
- Jurij Veklenko from Lithuania
- Tulia from Poland
- Carousel from Latvia
- Victor Crone from Estonia
- Sarah McTernan from Ireland
- Anna Bergendahl who represented Sweden in 2010
Stay tuned to ESCXTRA.com for further artist announcements over the coming days and weeks!