Duncan Laurence, who will represent the Netherlands at the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv, Israel, with the song “Arcade” will be the first artist ever from his nation to perform at the London Eurovision Party when the event hits the British capital on Sunday 14th April. Taking to the stage at the iconic West End venue of Café de Paris, Leicester Square, the Dutch act will feel the love from the intimate UK crowd ahead of representing his nation this May.
From The Voice to Eurovision
Duncan Laurence competed on The Voice of Holland in 2014, making up part of Ilse DeLange’s team. Incidentally, Ilse recommended Duncan and his song to the Dutch broadcaster AVROTROS having also previously represented the Central European nation herself, finishing in second place as part of The Common Linnets.
Arcade has already made waves in The Netherlands, peaking in the top 10 of the Top 100. Ilse has also announced that she will travel to Israel as part of the team supporting Duncan.
Tickets now sold out
A very small amount of tickets will be released on Saturday 30th March at 10am which have currently been held for production.
Duncan Laurence is the 21st artist confirmed to perform at the London Eurovision Party 2019. He will be joined at the event by:
- Our headline act, Michael Rice from the United Kingdom
- Miki from Spain
SuRiewho represented the United Kingdom in 2018
- Eliot from Belgium
- Lake Malawi from the Czech Republic
- You Decide star Holly Tandy
- Bilal Hassani from France
- Magdalena Tul who represented Poland in 2011
- Leonora from Denmark
- EyeCue who represented North Macedonia in 2018
- KEiiNO from Norway
- Darude feat. Sebastian Rejman from Finland
- Jurij Veklenko from Lithuania
- Tulia from Poland
- Carousel from Latvia
- Victor Crone from Estonia
- Sarah McTernan from Ireland
- Anna Bergendahl who represented Sweden in 2010
- John Lundvik from Sweden
Stay tuned to ESCXTRA.com for further artist announcements over the coming days and weeks!