The next act to be confirmed for the London Eurovision Party is one of this year’s ultimate Eurovision favourites: Mahmood from Italy will travel to Leicester Square to perform his “Soldi” in front of the ecstatic crowd at Café de Paris. With his appearance at the iconic West End venue, Mahmood will follow in Francesco
A rising star in Italian music
Mahmood can best be described as an enormous rising star on the horizon of Italian pop music. After taking part in X Factor back in 2012, Alessandro Mahmoud has steadily been building a career in his home country.
In 2016, he starred as one of the Nuove Proposte in the Festival di Sanremo, taking part alongside now established names and their past two Eurovision entrants Ermal Meta and Francesco
Mahmood will also now follow in the footsteps of Francesco Gabbani who performed his popular entry “Occidentali’s Karma” at the London Eurovision Party 2017.
Last few tickets remain
The final tickets were released from production hold at the weekend and only a few are left. Make sure to book your place at the event now!
Mahmood is the 22nd artist confirmed to perform at the London Eurovision Party 2019. He will be joined at the event by:
- Our headline act, Michael Rice from the United Kingdom
- Miki from Spain
SuRiewho represented the United Kingdom in 2018
- Eliot from Belgium
- Lake Malawi from the Czech Republic
- You Decide star Holly Tandy
- Bilal Hassani from France
- Magdalena Tul who represented Poland in 2011
- Leonora from Denmark
- EyeCue who represented North Macedonia in 2018
- KEiiNO from Norway
- Darude feat. Sebastian Rejman from Finland
- Jurij Veklenko from Lithuania
- Tulia from Poland
- Carousel from Latvia
- Victor Crone from Estonia
- Sarah McTernan from Ireland
- Anna Bergendahl who represented Sweden in 2010
- John Lundvik from Sweden
- Duncan Laurence from The Netherlands – the first time that the nation has appeared at the London Eurovision Party
Stay tuned to ESCXTRA.com for further artist announcements over the coming days and weeks!