As Eurovision 2019 creeps ever closer, details of what fans can expect in Tel Aviv have begun to emerge. Having already announced that they will be hosting a ‘Nordic Party’ on May 11, this year’s Euroclub organisers have now revealed the line up. It features current artists, former winners and…Christer Bjorkman!
We previously announced that the EuroClub is going to be at Hangar 11, Tel Aviv Port. It was also announced that Euroclub will be opening on May 11th with a ‘Nordic Party’ and running through to the 18th (the night of the Grand Final). KAN have now released the line-up for the Nordic Party, which you can view below!
Early bird bracelets for Euroclub are now available. They cost 600 shekels for non-OGAE members (around £128/€148) and 500 shekels for OGAE members (around £107/€124). Be sure to snap these early bird bracelets up quick, as the full price is 700 shekels (around £150/€173). These bracelets grant you entry for 8 parties between May 11 and May 18.
What else to expect?
Spread over eight nights between 11th and 18th May inclusive, EUROCLUB will include (to date) three special parties. These are:
- 11th May – Official Nordic Party.
- 12th May – The EUROCLUB will be hosting the Official After Party of the Orange Carpet.
- 18th May – The EUROCLUB will be hosting the Official After Party of the 2019 Eurovision Song contest.
Live screenings of both Semi-Finals and the Grand Final will also be taking place as well as various DJs from Israel and all over Europe will be providing their own unique spin of all the Eurovision classics.
Star studded guests
Special Eurovision guests from Europe and Israel will also descend on EUROCLUB and do their own personal appearances. More 2019 acts can be expected, but so far the following acts have been confirmed:
- Darude and Sebastian Rejman (Finland)
- Hatari (Iceland)
- John Lundvik (Sweden)
- KEiiNO (Norway)
- Leonora (Denmark)
- Victor Crone (Estonia)
- Charlotte Perrelli (Sweden 1999 (and 2008) – Eurovision Winner)
- Emmelie De Forrest (Denmark 2013 – Eurovision Winner)
- Linda Martin (Ireland 1992 – Eurovision Winner)
- Christer Björkman (Sweden 1992, Two Time Eurovision Producer and Melodifestivalen Executive Producer)
- Chiara (Malta 1998, 2005 Runner-Up and 2009)
- Elpida (Greece 1979 and Cyprus 1986)
- Sunstroke Project (Moldova 2010 and 2017 Third-Place)
- Timebelle (Switzerland 2017)
- Anna Sahlene (Estonia 2002 Third-Place and backing singer for United Kingdom 2019)
- Shiri Maimon (2005)
- Harel Skaat (2010)
- Liora (1995)
- Dafna Dekel (1992)
- 11th May – 23:00 – 04:00
- 12th – 17th May – 21:30 – 04:00
- 18th May – 21:30 – 06:00
Will you be attending? Are you looking forward to partying every night and getting no sleep? Let us know! Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates! We’ll also be posting plenty of content on our YouTube in the run up to Tel Aviv!