Yesterday, the day after the final, saw many people listening to this years Eurovision entries on Spotify and other streaming platforms. Today, the numbers were released and Eurovision winner Duncan Laurance gained more than 1.4 million streams on Spotify alone compared to the day before which placed him 104 (!!!) positions better than the day before.
Eurovision acts on the Global Spotify Charts on May 19th, 2019
- No. 14 (+104) – Duncan Laurence – Arcade – 2.315.473 streams
- No. 34 (RE) – Mahmood – Soldi – 1.553.141 streams
- No. 125 (NEW) – Luca Hänni – She Got Me – 781.040 streams
- No. 139 (NEW) – Keiino – Spirit In The Sky – 734.410 streams
- No. 164 (RE) – John Lundvik – Too Late For Love – 654.595 streams
Spotify isn’t the only place this year’s Eurovision acts celebrate a huge success! Many Eurovision acts have made it to the Top 25 of the global iTunes charts including Duncan Laurence (#05), Keiino (#10), Mahmood (#13), Luca Hänni (#17), John Lundvik (#23) and Chingiz (#25).
Interval act Madonna is currently on #24 on the global iTunes charts. She couldn’t reach the Top 200 of the Global Spotify Charts despite her performance on Saturday yet.
Having so many Eurovision entries up in the charts is a huge success for the contest. Keep streaming your fave entries on Spotify and other platforms.