Summer is always the time when the Nordics traditionally do their sing-along shows with lots of stars and beautiful weather. One of these shows is taking place in Stockholm. “Allsång på Skansen” always has an amazing view and a great line-up for their shows. This year we got the current Eurovision winner and some of the biggest #Melfest acts take the stage on this legendary location!
This show is a tradition
It all started in 1935 with only 50 people in the audience. Nowadays, several thousand of all ages are there to celebrate music. Sanna Nielsen is hosting the show since 2016. Over the summer there are eight shows and each shows features, different artists. Every year also many Eurovision and especially Melfest artists take the stage at “Allsång på Skansen” to celebrate the biggest Swedish hits, but also their own with the audience.
Shows and performances can be seen on SVT Play!
Two shows are still to come and can be watched on svt.se Tuesdays at 8CET!
This years line-up for Allsång på Skansen
- 25 June: Astrid S, Carola, John Lundvik, Timbuktu & Damn!
- 2 July: Laleh, Molly Hammar, Owe Thörnqvist, Sandro Cavazza
- 9 July: Ana Diaz, Arvingarna, Benjamin Ingrosso & Felix Sandman, Claudia Campagnol
- 16 July: Ann-Louise Hanson, Bishara, Lamix, Molly Sandén
- 23 July: Imenella feat. Newkid, Sven-Ingvars, Åkervinda, Smith & Thell
- 30 July: Adrian Angelico, Maxida Märak, Orup, Icona Pop, Duncan Laurence
- 6 August: Janice, Miriam Bryant, Oscar Stembridge, Philip Jalmelid
- 13 August: GAMMAL (Peg Parnevik & Pontus Pettersson), Norlie & KKV