On September 25, 2019, Radio Televizioni Shqiptar (RTSH) revealed the 18 young acts that will compete in Junior Fest 2019, the third edition of the contest. This competition is used to select Albania’s Junior Eurovision act.
Here are the 18 acts that will compete in the Junior Fest final:
- Sidorela Dorti, Kleansa Susaj & Juena Tahirity -Kënga e Ngjyrave
- Violeta Beshiri – Ty Mbi Rërë Të Vizatoj
- Noel Hoxholli – Jam Shqiptar e Bij Shqiptari
- Era Okshtuni – Lunapark
- Flavia Doka – Tinguj Zemre
- Trisiana Jata – Gjithësia Ime
- Livia Nelaj & Estea Teta – Doli Një Yll
- Bora Llapushi – Shtet Qytete
- Marigleda Lajthia – Jemi Fllad I Pranverës
- Rumeisa Kola – Ëndërroj
- Krisiana Veshaj – Pushimet
- Ajla Rroji – Ne
- Arseld Muça & Martina Serreqi – Më E Shtrenjta Botë
- Sajana Kodhelli – Jemi Miq Te Mirë
- Françeska Kasa – Per Ty Vendi Im
- Isea Çili – Mikja Ime Fëmijëria
- Rinea Vitija – Një Botë Me Dashuri
- Uendi Goga – Mirësevjen
The final will take place on Sunday, September 29, in Tirana, at 19:00 CET.
Albania in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest
Albania debuted at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in 2012 with the song “Kam një këngë vetëm për ju” by Igzidora Gjeta, placing last in a field of 12 with 35 points. Their most successful entry in the contest is “Dambaje” by Mishela Rapo, which came 5th out of 17 with 93 points. Their most recent entry is “Barbie” by Efi Gjika, which came 17th out of 20 with 44 points.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below or at social media. Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates!