Amsterdam and it’s Ziggo Dome may of missed out on hosting the 2020 Eurovision Song Contest, but it will still be hosting a big Eurovision event. Stars of Eurovision past will come to Ziggo Dome for ‘Het Grote Songfestivalfeest’ on December 15 this year.
‘Het Grote Songfestivalfeest’ will be a production by PilotStudio in collaboration with Dutch broadcaster AVROTROS. All the performing artists will be accompanied on the Ziggo Dome stage by the Marcel Fisser band. Later NPO3 will broadcast a recording of the event on 1 January 2020.
Tickets are available now at Ticketmaster from around €40-80.
Confirmed for participation include previous Eurovision winners such as Sandra Kim (Belgium), Katrina & The Waves (United Kingdom), Dana International (Israel), Loreen (Sweden) and Netta (Israel). A long list of other stars are also set to partcipate including:
- Lenny Kuhr (1969, the Netherlands)
- Anne-Marie David (1973, Luxembourg)
- Marie Myriam (1977, France),
- Izhar Cohen (1978, Israel)
- Corinne Hermés (1983, Luxembourg)
- Niamh Kavanagh (1993, Ireland)
- Eimear Quinn (1996, Ireland)
- Charlotte Perrelli (1999, Sweden)
- Olsen Brothers (2000, Denmark)
- Ruslana (2004, Ukraine)
- Elena Paparizou (2005, Greece)
- Lordi (2006, Finland)
- Dima Bilan (2008, Russia)
- Ell & Nikki (2011, Azerbaijan)
- Emmelie de Forest (2013, Denmark)
- KEiiNO (2019, Norway)
Will you be attending? Who would you most look forward to seeing on stage? Let us know below or at social media. Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates.