The date for the second wave of tickets has just been announced by Eurovision Organisers. Fans will have to wait until the end of January to see if they can get lucky with tickets to next years contest hosted in Rotterdam.
The first wave of tickets went on sale last week and sold out within an hour! The final wave of tickets will go on sale in mid-March.
As a site, we strongly advise anyone looking to buy tickets to ensure purchases are made through official channels. Namely, the official ticketing partner Paylogic and official ticket re-selling partner Ticketswap!
What tickets/shows will be available?
The following types of tickets will be available:
- Standing places (on the arena floor)
- Seated seats (1st and 2nd tier)
- ‘Limited view’ seats
- Accessible seats (can only be booked by phone at +31 20 225 1116. You can bring one additional person per accessible seat but both people will need to purchase individual tickets.)
Notably – standing tickets will now be available to purchase.
You will be able to purchase tickets for the following shows:
- Jury show: Monday 11 May at 21:00 CEST
- Family show: Tuesday 12 May at 15:00 CEST
- Live show: Tuesday 12 May at 21:00 CEST
- Jury show: Wednesday 13 May at 21:00 CEST
- Family show: Thursday 14 May at 15:00 CEST
- Live show: Thursday 14 May at 21:00 CEST
- Jury show: Friday 15 May at 21:00 CEST
- Family show: Saturday 16 May at 13:30 CEST
- Live show: Saturday 16 May at 21:00 CEST
How much will tickets cost?
The tickets differ between the two semis and the final, with the latter being slightly more expensive.
During the second and third wave, €5 will be added to the ticket price for the Semi-Finals.
The price matrix for the semi-finals (add €5 for second and third wave) are as follows:
Meanwhile, the pricing structure for the final (add €5 for second and third wave) is:
2.000 tickets for the Jury and Live Shows are exclusively reserved for members of the international Eurovision fan club OGAE. Those sales will happen – as is customary – via the national OGAE fan clubs.
Will you be purchasing tickets for Eurovision 2020? Let us know in the comments below or at social media. Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates!