This Saturday, LRT will host the third and final heat of their rebranded Eurovision national selection “Pabandom iš naujo!” (We Go Again!).
After the weekend’s show, we’ll know all the acts that have made it through to the semi-final stage of the competition. There will be two semi-finals followed by the grand final on February 15th, in which Lithuania’s entry for Rotterdam will be selected.
Heat three running order
The twelve entries that will take to the stage in this Saturday’s third heat are as follows, in running order:
- The Backs – “Fully”
- Bernardas – “Dad, don’t be mad at me”
- Justina Žukauskaitė – “Breath in”
- Rokas Povilius – “Vilnius calling”
- KaYra – “Alligator”
- Lukas Bartaška – “Where is that change?”
- Evgenya Redko – “What about us?”
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas – “Soldiers heart”
- Nombeko Auguste – “Reikia man”
- Vitalijus Špokaitis – “Nemušk savęs”
- Aistė Pilvelytė – “Everlastingly”
- The Roop – “On fire”
Six entries will qualify for the semi-finals via a combination of 50% public televoting and 50% professional jury voting. In the first heat, Monika Marija was victorious with her country-tinged ballad “If I Leave”, scoring maximum points with both the professional jury and the televoting. In the second heat, Moniqué topped the scoreboard with “Make Me Human”.
Who are you most looking forward to seeing in Lithuania on Saturday? Let us know @ESCXTRA!