Norwegian broadcaster NRK has today revealed the running order for the Melodi Grand Prix 2020 final. The final will take place this Saturday, February 15th.
Melodi Grand Prix 2020 final
- Raylee – Wild
- Didrik & Emil – Out of Air
- Magnus Bokn – Over The Sea
- Akuvi – Som du er
- Kristin Husøy – Pray For Me
- Rein Alexander – One Last Time
- Tone Damli – Hurts Sometimes
- Sondrey – Take My Time
- Ulrikke Brandstorp – Attention
- Liza Vassilieva – I Am Gay
The final will take place at the Trondheim Spektrum in Trondheim on 15th of February. The winner will be selected by the Norwegian viewers alone.
The final will include three rounds. After the first round, the four songs with most votes will be paired and the winners of each duel will meet in the gold duel. The winner of the gold duel will represent Norway in the Eurovision Song Contest 2020.
Who should represent Norway in Eurovision Song Contest 2020? Let us know below or on social media @ESCXTRA!