The running order for Dora 2020, the Croatian national selection show, has been revealed. HRT, the Croatian broadcaster released the running order for the show taking place on February 29th.
Dora 2020 Final
- Elis Lovrić – Jušto
- Bojan Jambrošić – Više od riječi
- Edi Abazi – Coming Home
- Zdenka Kovačiček – Love, Love, Love
- Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Matija Čerina – Da se ne zatare
- Đana – One
- Aklea Neon – Zovi ju mama
- Nikola Marjanović – Let’s Forgive
- Lorenzo, Dino Purić & Reper iz sobe – Vrati se iz lrske
- Marin Jurić Čivro – Naivno
- Lorena Bućan – Drowning
- Indira Levak – You Will Never Break My Heart
- Jure Brkljača – Hajde nazovi me
- Colonia – Zidina
- Mia Negovetić – When It Comes To You
- Damir Kedžo – Divlji vjetre
The final will take place on 29th February at Opatija. The songs will not be released prior to the show. A 50/50 combination of jury and televote ranking will be used to select the entry. The highest scored entry becomes Croatia’s Eurovision representative. In the event of a tie, the song scored higher by the public will be chosen.
Croatia in the Eurovision Song Contest
Croatia has been a participant in the Eurovision as an individual state since 1993. Since then, they have managed to place 4th on two occasions: in 1996 and 1999, which still remains their best results to date. Ever since the introduction of the semi-final format, the country managed to qualify in 7 out of the 14 contests they took part in.
Last year, the first Dora competition since 2011 was held. The winner, Roko, did not manage to impress with his song “The Dream” and failed to qualify to the final after he placed 14th in the semi-final.
Who is your favourite to win Dora 2020? Let us know on social media @ESCXTRA