Ahead of Selecția Națională 2020 tonight, TVR has revealed the 5 jurors that will help pick Romania’s entry for Eurovision 2020.
The jury members
The jury consists of five members:
- Luminiţa Anghel
- Alin Oprea
- Edward Sanda
- Crina Mardare
- Andrei Tudor
Notably, Luminiţa Anghel previously represented Romania back in 2005.
The voting system
The jurors will rate the songs with one of the following marks: 5, 3, 2, 1, 0. Their scores will then be tallied into a jury ranking which will count for 50% of the total vote. Unsurprisingly, the televoters will count for the remaining 50%. Once the jury and televoting points have been added together, the song with the highest score wins.
However, in case there is a tie, the song that scores the highest with the viewers will win.
Selecția Națională 2020 songs
As ESCXTRA has previously reported, the five songs Roxen will be performing tonight at Selecția Națională 2020 are:
- “Alcohol You” (written by Ionut Armas, Breyan Isaac, Viky Red)
- “Storm” (written by Minelli and Viky Red)
- “Beautiful Disaster” (written by Julie Frost, Breyan Isaac and Alex Cotoi)
- “Colors” (written by Julie Frost, Breyan Isaac and Alex Cotoi)
- “Cherry Red” (written by Theea Miculescu, Sebastian Barac, Marcel Botezan and Costel Dominteanu)
Which song is your favorite tonight? Let us know in the comments below or on social media @ESCXTRA!