The running order for the final of Eesti Laul has been drawn on Estonian broadcaster ERR’s breakfast program ‘Terevisioon’. The order is as follows:
- Luisa Värk – Minu päike
- Maia Vahtramäe – Üle vesihalli taeva
- Elina Born & Stig Rästa – Goodbye to Yesterday
- Idiot – Kali Briis Band
- Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers – Troubles
- Daniel Levi – Burning Lights
- Elisa Kolk – Superlove
- The Blurry Lane – Exceptional
- Elephants from Neptune – Unriddle Me
- Triin Niitoja & John4 – This Is Our Choice
For those that are superstitious, 4th (2009, 2011) and 10th (2010, 2012) have been the most successful positions in the running order in the six previous editions of Eesti Laul. Only those singing 4th have managed to win from the first half of the show so far, with everyone else performing 7th (2013), 9th (2014) or 10th. Interestingly, 7th (2012, 2014) and 8th (2011, 2013) have also been the unluckiest so far each having two performers come last.
The final will be hosted this Saturday (21st of February) in the Nordea Concert Hall (Formerly the Nokia Concert Hall) in Tallinn.