The final of Croatia’s Dora 2020 took place tonight. Regional juries and the Croatian public chose the winner from 16 artists. The winner is Damir Kedžo and he will represent Croatia in Rotterdam with the song “Divlji vjetre”!
Watch the winning performance
Dora 2020: final
- Elis Lovrić – Jušto
- Bojan Jambrošić – Više od riječi
- Edi Abazi – Coming Home
- Zdenka Kovačiček – Love, Love, Love
- Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Marija Čerina – Da se ne zatare
- Đana – One
- Aklea Neon – Zovi ju mama
- Nikola Marjanović – Let’s Forgive
- Lorenzo feat. Dino Purić & Reper iz sobe – Vrati se iz Irske
- Marin Jurić Čivro – Naivno
- Lorena Bućan – Drowning
- Indira – You Will Never Break My Heart
- Jure Brkljača – Hajde nazovi me!
- Colonia – Zidina
- Mia Negovetić – When It Comes To You
- Damir Kedžo – Divlji vjetre
While the regional juries liked Mia Negovetić the most, the Croatian public awarded their top points for Damir Kedžo.
Damir started his career in 2003 by participating in Story Super Nova Music Talent Show but became even more famous in Croatia after winning the third season of Tvoje lice zvuči poznato, the Croatian version of Your Face Sounds Familiar.
After taking part in Story Super Nova, he formed a boyband Saša, Tin i Kedžo. Their biggest hit was “365” and they also took part in Dora 2005. They finished tenth in the final with the song “Zašto”.
After the group disbanded, Damir released his first album in 2008. In 2011, he took part in Croatia’s national selection but was eliminated during the first live show.
Two months ago he released his latest single “Poljubi me sad“. The music video has over 780 thousand views on YouTube.
Are you happy with the choice? Let us know on social media @ESCXTRA!