Hurricane have raced ahead in YouTube views after last night’s second Semi-Final, overnight figures show. Serbia are miles ahead of their nearest chasers, Greece and Stefania. As of 11:30am CET this morning, the live performance of Serbian entry “Loco Loco” has over 1.8million views, and wasn’t far off making that 1.9m when we counted – more than double the next country!
YouTube goes loco loco for Serbia
Serbia even surpasses Russia, who topped the YouTube charts on Wednesday morning. Greece’s live video is next at over 700,000, while third place goes to Albania with more than 450,000 views. Pre-contest favourites Iceland and Switzerland have a little over 500,000 views combined. Here are all ten qualifiers Youtube views as of 11:30am Friday morning:
- Serbia: Hurricane – Loco Loco – 1.8 million
- Greece: Stefania – Last Dance – 716k
- Albania: Anxhela Peristeri – Karma – 454k
- Finland: Blind Channel – Dark Side – 412k
- Iceland: Daði og Gagnamagnið – 10 Years – 297k
- Switzerland: Gjon’s Tears – Tout l’univers – 272k
- Bulgaria: VICTORIA – Growing Up Is Getting Old – 268k
- Moldova: Natalia Gordienko – Sugar – 260k
- Portugal: The Black Mamba – Love Is On My Side – 244k
- San Marino: Senhit ft. Flo Rida – Adrenalina – 212k
Russia and Ukraine were the online winners of Semi 1. They were both at over a million views on the morning after the show. From last night’s show, Poland is the one with the most viewers from the non-qualifiers. The Ride currently has over 550,000 views – more than eight of the actual qualifiers.
Are the views for Serbia a good sign of what’s to come in the televoting on Saturday for the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2021? Let us know what you think!
Comments on 🇷🇸 Hurricane storm second Eurovision semi YouTube figures