Even though the 2020 Eurovision Song Contest did not take place, Russia’s Eurovison 2020 representative has managed to achieve a feat; their 2020 entry ‘Uno’ has managed to achieve over 100 Million views over on the official Eurovision Youtube channel.
‘Uno’ became a viral hit
Since the release of ‘Uno’ it has become a viral hit through social media apps such; especially in Tik-Tok where the #UnoVisionChallenge has trended and has been viewed over 250 Million Times on the app.
‘On course to be the most viewed video on Eurovision’s Youtube page’
Eurovision 2018 winner Netta managed to achieve 100 Million views 9 months after the release of its music video. At the time of writing, Little Big was able to beat this record and managed to achieve 100 Million views within two months. It also currently has the record of being the video with the most likes on the official Eurovision Youtube channel.
At the time of writing (20.05.2020; 21:33CET), the current top ten viewed on the Eurovision Youtube page are as follows:
- 🇮🇱 Israel – Netta – Toy – Music Video (2018)
- 🇷🇺 Russia – Little Big – Uno – Music Video (2020)
- 🇩🇪 Germany – Lena – Satellite – Music Video (2010)
- 🇫🇷 France – Jessy Matador – Allez Ola Olé – Music Video (2010)
- 🇸🇪 Sweden – Måns Zelmerlöw – Heroes – Grand Final Live Performance (2015)
- 🇸🇪 Sweden – Loreen – Euphoria – Grand Final Live Performance (2012)
- 🇮🇱 Israel – Netta – Toy – Grand Final Live Performance (2018)
- 🇷🇺 Russia – Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One – Grand Final Live Performance (2016)
- 🇫🇮 Finland – Lordi – Hard Rock Hallelujiah – Grand Final Live Performance (2006)
- 🇦🇹 Austria – Conchita Wurst – Rise Like a Phoenix – Second Semi-Final Live Performance (2014)
Looking through these figures, it is looking likely that Little Big may end up having the most viewed music video on the official Eurovision Youtube channel, sooner than you may think.
On behalf of the ESCXTRA team, we would like to congratulate Little Big on achieving this feat.
Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates! Also, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to see our reactions to the over the coming months