Welcome to this live report for the second semi-final of Festival da Canção 2015.
Six acts are competing in this second semi-final and three of them will join the three selected finalists from Tuesday’s show to compete on Saturday. Two of the qualifying acts will be chosen by tele-voting while the third will be picked up by the jury. For the first time in years, Festival da Canção will have a live band.
The show is being aired on RTP1 and RTPI and a webcast is available by clicking here.
The line-up for tonight
- Rubi Machado – Quando a lua volta a passar
- José Freitas – Mal menor (ninguém me guia à razão)
- Teresa Radamanto – Um fado em Viena
- Simone de Oliveira – À espera das canções
- Filipe Gonçalves – Dança Joana
- Diana Piedade – Maldito tempo
There is no need to refresh your browser as new updates will automatically appear on your screen.