Tonight’s show of Sanremo Festival enters a decisive phase as four acts out of twenty in the established singers category will get eliminated. The fourth night will also feature four artists from the newcomers category and one of them will be declared as the winner.
In tonight’s semi-final stage, the public, live audience in the Ariston Theatre and the jury will have their own share on the result. 40% of the vote will be in the hands of the tele-viewers, 30% by the jury and the remaining 30% will be upon the live audience to decide.
The top sixteen acts from the combined vote (adding the votes registered on Tuesday and Wednesday) will qualify to Saturday’s glamorous final.
The line-up for tonight
- Annalisa – Una finestra tra le stelle
- Malika Ayane – Adesso e qui
- Marco Masini – Che giorno è
- Chiara – Straordinario
- Gianluca Grignani – Sogni infranti
- Nek – Fatti avanti amore
- Nina Zilli – Sola
- Dear Jack – Il mondo esplode
- Alex Britti – Un attimo importante
- Biggio e Mandelli – Vita d’Inferno
- Moreno – Oggi ti parlo così
- Bianca Atzei – Il solo al mondo
- Raf – Come una favola
- Lara Fabian – Voce
- Grazia di Michele e Mauro Coruzzi / Platinette – Io sono una finestra
- Il Volo – Grande amore
- Anna Tatangelo – Libera
- Nesli – Buona fortuna amore
- Irene Grandi – Un vento senza nome
- Lorenzo Fragola – Siamo uguali
Meanwhile last night, Nek won a special award for the best interpretation of an all time Italian song. The most prestigious festival in Italy is being hosted by Carlo Conti, assisted by last year’s Italian Eurovision hopeful Emma Marrone, Arisa (winner of Sanremo 2014) and Spanish beauty Rocio Munoz Morales. On Wednesday night the main host i.e. Carlo Conti confirmed that the winner of the 65th edition of the Sanremo Festival will go on to represent Italy in Vienna.
The fourth night of Sanremo Festival will be broadcasted on RAI 1 at 20:30 CET and you can watch the show by clicking here.
Stay tuned on escXtra.com and follow with us the Sanremo Festival.