In perhaps one of the most predictable results in Eesti Laul history, Elina Born and Stig Rästa have won the ticket to Vienna with their song ‘Goodbye to Yesterday’. They won with an absolutely dominating 79% of the televote in the superfinal. They also won the jury vote in the first round by a slim margin.
The song was joined in the superfinal by Daniel Levi’s ‘Burning Lights’ and Elisa Kolk’s ‘Superlove’ which came second and third respectively. The full placings are as follows:
- Elina Born & Stig Rästa – Goodbye To Yesterday
- Daniel Levi – Burning Lights
- Elisa Kolk – Superlove
- Elephants From Neptune – Unriddle Me
- Triin Niitoja & John4 – This Is Our Choice
- Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers – Troubles
- Kali Briis Band – Idiot
- The Blurry Lane – Exceptional
- Maia Vahtramäe – Üli vesihalli taeva
- Luisa Värk – Minu päike
This was the 8th Estonian national final appearance as a performer by Stig Rästa who has previously come second twice while Elina Born made her second appearance.
Watch the final performance of the song below or check out what they had to say when we spoke to Stig last week. Stay tuned for the full breakdown of the voting in the coming days.