EurovisionVienna 2015

UMK 15 Final

Welcome to this live report for the Finnish national final better known as Uuden Musikiin Kilpailu (UMK 2015). Nine acts are in contention to win the right to represent Finland in the Eurovision Song Contest.

The winner will be chosen by tele-voting, which counts to 90% and the so-called civil jury vote which has the remaining 10% on the overall result.

Eight different kinds of Finnish people have been chosen to form a civil jury. All groups have four jury members. The voting juries tonight are children, taxi drivers, LGBT-Community etc.

A live-stream is available through the escchat.com chatroom or by clicking here (eurovision.tv webcast)

The line-up for tonight

  • Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät – Aina Mun Pitää
  • Satin Circus – Crossroads
  • Järjestyshäiriö – Särkyneiden Sydänten Kulmilla
  • Solju – Hold Your Colours
  • Opera Skaala – Heart of Light
  • Norlan El Misionario – No Voy A Llorar Por Ti
  • Shava – Ostarilla
  • Angelo de Nile – All For Victory
  • Jouni Aslak – Lions And Lambs

There is no need to refresh your browser as new updates will automatically appear on your screen

+1
0
+1
0
+1
0
+1
0
+1
0
+1
0
+1
0

Related Articles

Back to top button