Welcome to this live report for the first semi-final of Festival da Canção 2015.
Six acts are competing in this semi-final and three of them will advance to Saturday’s final. Two of the qualifying acts will be chosen by tele-voting while the third will be picked up by the jury. For the first time in years, Festival da Canção will have a live band.
The show is being aired on RTP1 and RTPI and a webcast is available by clicking here.
The line-up for tonight
- Rita Seidi – Lisboa, Lisboa
- Leonor Andrade – Há Um Mar Que Nos Separa
- Filipa Baptista – A Noite Inteira
- Yola Dinis – Outra Vez Primavera
- Gonçalo Tavares – Tu Tens Uma Mágica
- Adelaide Ferreira – Paz
There is no need to refresh your browser as new updates will automatically appear on your screen.