Tonight, it’s time to find the 23rd entry of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015. Germany will choose which act will represent them during the Eurovision final on 23rd May. Eight acts will take part, each with two songs. Possibly. Tonight’s procedure is a little complicated…
- All eight acts will perform one song first.
- After that, the top four artists will be chosen. These four go through to round two.
- In the second round, the remaining four artists will perform their second song.
- When that’s done, the top two songs will be chosen. That means that that is the song chosen for the superfinalist.
- In the superfinal, we already know which two songs may represent Germany in Eurovision. No new songs will be performed.
Tonight’s acts, with the possible second song noted as second:
- Mrs. Greenbird – Shine Shine Shine / Take My Hands
- Alexa Feser – Glück / Das Gold von Morgen
- Faun – Hörst Du Die Trommeln / Abschied
- Noize Generation – A Song For You / Crazy Now
- Ann Sophie – Jump The Gun / Black Smoke
- Fahrenhaidt – Frozen Silence / Mother Earth
- Laing – Zeig Deine Muskeln / Wechselt Die Beleuchtung
- Andreas Kümmert – Home Is In My Hands / Heart Of Stone