Last Saturday, the last semifinal of Melodifestivalen 2020 took place. After that, all the songs that already qualified to the final were released to Spotify. Today we got the first Spotify chart with all eight finalists debuting on the chart.
Spotify chart in Sweden (based on streams on February 23rd)
3. Hanna Ferm – Brave – 126,199 plays
4. Anis Don Demina – Vem e som oss – 114,835 plays
5. Dotter – Bulletproof – 110,046 plays
8. The Mamas – Move – 100,739 plays
9. Anna Bergendahl – Kingdom Come – 97,314 plays
11. Drängarna – Piga & dräng – 90,292 plays
14. Victor Crone – Troubled Waters – 85,257 plays
18. Robin Bengtsson – Take A Chance – 77,485 plays
21. Paul Rey – Talking In My Sleep – 69,235 plays
31. William Stridh – Molnljus – 59,899 plays
33. Mohombi – Winners – 59,732 plays
34. Jakob Karlberg – Om du tror att jag saknar dig – 56,686 plays
37. Méndez feat. Alvaro Estrella – Vamos Amigos – 53,387 plays
39. Mariette – Shout It Out – 51,475 plays
45. Malou Prytz – Ballerina – 49,904 plays
48. FELIX SANDMAN – Boys With Emotions – 48,493 plays
During the first 24 hours, Hanna Ferm got 126,199 streams making her debut on the 3rd place. She is followed by Anis Don Demina on the 4th place and Dotter on the 5th place.
Finalists who are also making their debut on the Swedish Spotify chart are The Mamas at 8th, Anna Bergendahl at 9th, Victor Crone at 14th, Robin Bengtsson at 18th, Mohombi at 33rd and Mariette at the 39th place.
Last week Anis Don Demina got the highest debut by being the fifth most streamed song in Sweden on February 16th. Today his entry “Vem e som oss” is the highest charting song from the ones competing in andra chansen this Saturday. Ellen Benediktson & Simon Peyron who will face Anis on the first duel of andra chansen, didn’t make it to the 50 most-streamed songs.
Paul Rey‘s “Talking In My Sleep” peaked on the 17th place the day after the song was released on Spotify. Now it sits on the 21st place, while his opponent Malou Prytz debuted on the chart at 45th.
FELIX SANDMAN also got a great start on Spotify after debuting on the 11th place. Now his entry “Boys With Emotions” in on the 48th place on the most recent chart. In andra chansen he will face Frida Öhrn, whose entry didn’t make it to the top 50.
The last pair at the andra chansen is Méndez feat. Alvaro Estrella versus Drängarna. Last week Drängarna peaked at 9th while Méndez feat. Alvaro Estrella debuted at 25th the day after the song got released. Currently Drängarna’s “Piga & dräng” is the 11th most streamed song while Méndez’s “Vamos amigos” is the 37th most streamed song in Sweden.
Who is your favourite to win the Melodifestivalen 2020? Let us know on social media @ESCXTRA!